How To Register for the Symposium:
To register for both ICIS and the Symposium, please visit https://icis2019.aisconferences.org/register/ .
You can register for only the Pre-ICIS Symposium without having to register for ICIS. Here is the link to the registration for the ancillary event of SIGDSA Analytics Symposium only.
NOTE: The event is in collaboration with the Special Interest Group on Business Intelligence and Analytics (FGBIA) of the German Informatics Society (GI). Members of GI-FGBIA can register via this link.
Those registering for the ancillary only event through AIS will have a $25 additional charge (in addition to fees below) and will be reflected as Shipping in the invoice. We would like to remind the authors (of the accepted papers) that at least one author must register for the Symposium. Below are some important dates:
- Early Bird Registration Ends: Nov 1, 2019
- Regular Registration: Nov 2 to November 24, 2019
- On-site Registration: November 25 – on-site
Workshop/Meeting Registration Fees* (in US Dollars):
- AIS Member: Early: $150, Regular: $175, On-site: $200
- AIS Student: Early: $75, Regular: $100, On-site: $150
- AIS Professional: Early: $175, Regular: $200, On-site: $225
For non-AIS and non-GI members: Early: $325, Regular $350, On-site: $375.
*SIGDSA membership ($10 annual dues) required for active AIS members (one has to be an AIS member to add any SIG membership/event registration). Join SIGDSA.
The registration fee is inclusive of:
- Workshop Program (in flash drive)
- Social and reception on Dec 14th evening
- Lunch, refreshments during breaks during the Symposium on Dec 14th and 15th
- Copy of proceedings – soft copy in a flash drive
Please contact us with any registration problems.